Mar 30, 2009
You know you're a food blogger if...
1) You're constantly trying to make your food look pretty, even if it's a bowl of oatmeal.
2) You've shamelessly taken pictures of restaurant food with your cell phone.
3) The highlight of your day is checking your email for comments, even if it's just someone saying, "Cool!"
4) You read other blogs not to recreate their recipes, but to put your own twist on them.
5) You dream about food before making it.
6) You've ever been late for (fill in the blank) because you were blogging, commenting, or posting your pics on flickr.
7) Your significant other often tells you that your clothes smell like food.
8) You blog on your laptop while watching TV, and have convinced yourself that you can do both simultaneously.
9) You have a makeshift photography "set" in your house made of cardboard, cloth napkins, and other household materials.
10) You have an unnatural fascination with plates.